FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Sonora Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Aluminum construction
- Wall plate
Shade Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Opaque Bronze, Natural Iron, Opaque Burnished Steel, Opaque Dark Smoke, Opaque Mahogany
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Medium Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Small Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type BT-15 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type BT-15 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 24.6", Width 10.6", Depth 7.5":
- Large Option Plate Height 24.6", Width 9.7":
- Large Option Shade Height 19.13", Width 6.4":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 19.2", Width 8.3", Depth 6":
- Medium Option Plate Height 19.2", Width 7.6":
- Medium Option Shade Height 14.92", Width 5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 14", Width 6", Depth 4.5":
- Small Option Plate Height 14", Width 5.5":
- Small Option Shade Height 10.81", Width 3.63":
Manufacturer IDs: view
307105-03-G247, 307105-03-H247, 307105-05-G247, 307105-05-H247, 307105-07-G247, 307105-07-H247, 307105-08-G247, 307105-08-H247, 307105-10-G247, 307105-10-H247, 307105-20-G247, 307105-20-H247
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The perfect wall sconce for classic bungalows, featuring the gentle touch of Asian aesthetics in its broad, pitched roof and cloud lift details. The Arroyo Craftsman Monterey Outdoor Wall Sconce is a unique Arts and Crafts fixture that works well ...
A warm, welcoming accent for exteriors. The Kichler Hanford Outdoor Wall Sconce offers charming antique ambiance with its lantern-like design. A sturdy Anvil Iron frame holds the Clear Seedy glass shade for a rustic look. The decorative lantern hook atop ...
Modeled after Frank Lloyd Wright's Arts and Crafts designs, the Arroyo Craftsman Mission Outdoor Wall Sconce features long, defined bold lines and classic earth tones in its organic, hand-applied finishes and brass caging. Choose from a variety of glass options ...