FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Sonora Coastal Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Material: Hand forged aluminum
- Shade Material: Hand blown glass
- A coastal finish is required for warranty eligibility for outdoor installations within 20 miles of the coast
- UL Listed Wet
- Marine Grade
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited when installed in residential setting
- Made In USA
Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Coastal Bronze, Coastal Burnished Steel, Coastal Dark Smoke, Coastal Mahogany
Size: Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, LED
- Medium Option: One 4 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Twist & Lock Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 4 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Twist & Lock Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Backplate Width 9.7", Height 9.7":
- Large Option Fixture Width 10.6", Height 24.6", Depth 7.5", Weight 21 Lbs.:
- Medium Option Backplate Width 7.6", Height 7.6":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 8.3", Height 19.2", Depth 6", Weight 8 Lbs.:
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
With its clean contemporary appeal, the Hinkley Lighting Ledgewood Outdoor Wall Sconce No. 1126 will enhance a variety of outdoor spaces, from porches to patios to garages. Offered in two styles--an antiqued champagne glass/bronze finish and a coastal opal glass/vintage ...
The Hubbardton Forge Flora Coastal Outdoor Wall Sconce features delicate foliage inspired details made with high quality sturdy materials. The opaque hand blown glass shade illuminates the space from a downward position, topped with an asymmetrical cap and gently sweeping ...
Marrying the clean, tiered lines common to the Arts and Crafts movement with subtle tapered details that hint at an Asian influence, the Hubbardton Forge Modern Prairie Outdoor Pendant effectively combines period style with Far East flair. The hand-blown glass ...