Someday is now. The LBL Lighting Someday Pendant features a uniquely shaped metal cage, a structural element inspired by a tailor's dress form. Resting on top of this form, a flared hand-blown Opal glass shade evokes a skirt, finishing off the altogether fashionable theme. Available with choice of finish and lamping.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Someday Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared hand-blown Opal glass shade
- Metal body
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable cord
- Energy efficient fluorescent option
- ETL Listed
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt T4 GX24Q-3 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 17.8", Diameter 7.6"
- Incandescent Ceiling Canopy: Height .35", Diameter 4.5"
- Fluorescent Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.2", Diameter 6"
- Cord: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...