FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Illuminating Experiences has distributed European contemporary light fixtures for over 30 years, currently located in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Their modern lighting fixtures showcase a bit of funk and youth, making them much more than a stereotype of contemporary European design.
The Soleil Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Finish: White with Crystal edge
- Material: Blown glass shade with steel frame
- Can be mounted on wall or ceiling
- Small size is ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Small Option: One 26 Watt (1825 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G24q-3 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 26 Watt (1825 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G24q-3 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 26 Watt (1825 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G24q-3 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Depth 5.4", Diameter 19.75":
- Medium Option Fixture Depth 4.5", Diameter 15.75":
- Small Option Fixture Depth 3.7", Diameter 12.5":
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 3.7 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
SOLEIL L, SOLEIL L F, SOLEIL M, SOLEIL M F, SOLEIL S, SOLEIL S F
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Ai Lati Quadris Wall/Ceiling Light casts an illuminative chill over interior spaces. Highlighted by a sleekly sculpted block of blown triplex Opal glass, the square profile is visually enhanced by its curved lines, with a subtle hollow scooped out ...
The Axo Light Framework Rectangular Ceiling/Wall Light is both an architectural device and light source, bringing dimensional variation to interiors with slender lines and indirect illumination. Resembling a decorative molding or trim, the white frame traces definition in spaces that ...
The Slamp Clizia Ceiling/Wall Light unites soft geometry, handcrafted detail and material innovation in a glowing cluster of interlocked squares. Manually assembled, the numerous pieces are made from the patented and recyclable material Opalflex® which resembles cut sea glass. The ...