Light that's as warm as the sun. The Tech Lighting Soleil Grande Pendant features a large teardrop of transparent Venetian glass over a tapered cylinder of white case glass. Available in a variety of outer shade glass colors, finishes and lamping options (including energy efficient fluorescent) to accentuate any contemporary setting.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Soleil Grande Pendant is available with the following:
- Teardrop-shaped outer Venetian glass shade
- Inner White case glass shade
- Metal base
- Round ceiling canopy
- 12' field-cuttable suspension cable
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ETL Listed for damp locations
- Incandescent option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 32 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24Q-3 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included), or one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24Q-3 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Incandescent Option: Length Adjustable To 162.1"
- Fluorescent Option: Length Adjustable To 163.5"
- Shade: Height 17.6", Diameter 15"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Incandescent Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.5", Diameter 4.5"
- Fluorescent Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.9", Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...