Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time, one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Sola Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by David Trubridge
- Shade Material: Bamboo
- Natural Bamboo shade
- Plastic clips
- Round, white ceiling canopy
- 10' white cord with white socket
- Kitset: ships flat, assembly required
- Made in New Zealand
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In New Zealand
Color: Hoop Pine
Interior Color: Orange
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cord: Length 120"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 31.5", Diameter 31.5"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 151.5"
- Large Option Cord: Length 120"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 53", Diameter 53"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 173"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The David Trubridge Design Floral Aluminum Pendant combines the natural beauty of flowers with the eternal durability of aluminum. The numerous components are made out of softly lustrous anodized aluminum, which have been formed into a flower-patterned sphere held together ...
The Lasvit Spin Light Pendant is yet another manifestation of designer Lucie Koldova’s reverence for the art of glassblowing. A figurative form based on the shape of a spinning top, the recognizable design displays the mastery of Bohemian glassblowing techniques, ...
A stylized geometric polyhedron, the David Trubridge Coral Pendant takes inspiration from the sea. Comprised of natural bamboo pieces in the shape of star fish, the result is a circular pendant with detailing like a coral reef. The ambient light ...