Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Soho Flushmount is available with the following:
- Designed by Joan Gaspar in 2010
- Shade Material: Rotary Molded Polyethylene
- Methacrylate Opal diffuser
- Small size requires two circline fluorescent bulbs (22W + 40W)
- LED version includes Dimmable Hi-Lume 3-Wire Driver (dimmer not included)
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Black, Stone Grey, White
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, LED
- Small Option: 38.4 Watt (5600 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
- Small Option: One 22 Watt (1900 Lumens) 120 Volt 2GX13 4 Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 40 Watt (3150 Lumens) 120 Volt 2G11 Straight 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: 116.2 Watt (16800 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
- Large Option: Eight 24 Watt (1875 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 7.8":
- Large Option Fixture Depth 14.3", Diameter 44.3":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 4.7":
- Small Option Fixture Depth 7.28", Diameter 22.4":
Manufacturer IDs: view
A631-054, A631-055, A631-056, A631-057, A631-058, A631-059
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A casual, contemporary ceiling light inspired by both Asian and Mission design styles. The "East meets West" Feiss Fusion Flushmount features ribbed glass shades reminiscent of floating Shoji screens and banding on the cylindrical shade that has a geometric pattern ...
The charming Jules Gold Flushmount by Fredrick Ramond provides a clean, regal aesthetic for today’s home and business. Its classic silhouette is revamped with a pronounced Etched Opal shade, a surrounding Brushed Gold patterned ring, and a centered golden finial. ...
The Quorum Cirrus Flushmount has a clean form and crisp tones well-suited to transitional interiors. It features a luminous drum of cloud-white silk with a matching acrylic bottom diffuser. This entire structure is suspended within a metal frame finished in ...