FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Soho Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Opal glass shades
- Metal support
- Square wall plate
- UL Listed
Finish: Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4, 5
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 7.5", Width 12", Depth 4.5"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 7.5", Width 18.25", Depth 4.5"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 7.5", Width 25.25", Depth 4.5"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Height 7.5", Width 32.25", Depth 4.5"
- Shade: Height 4.13", Upper Width 4", Lower Width 2.75"
- Plate: Height 4.25", Width 4.25"
Manufacturer IDs: view
6202-PC, 6202-SN, 6203-PC, 6203-SN, 6204-PC, 6204-SN, 6205-PC, 6205-SN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The minimalistic back plate of the Hudson Valley Lighting Denning Bath Bar draws attention to the intricately etched glass shades that glimmer when lit. Finished with a corded cornice, each shade exemplifies the versatility and detail possible with the pressed-glass ...
The McLean Bath Bar by Hudson Valley Lighting features a tight-ribbed, glass shade that refracts bright columns of light. Clear glass rods conceal the bulbs within, while preserving the fixture’s pristine appearance. Ball finials complete the sconce’s clean Deco styling. ...