FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Goodbye dull, hello dazzling! Legrand takes dimmers, switches, outlets and wall plates to a new level of smarts, style and sophistication. Based in Limoges, France, Legrand has been developing innovative control solutions for over 100 years. One of their exciting new product lines is the "adorne collection," which has a range of high tech (but artful) switches, undercabinet lights and wireless home systems.
The SofTap SinglePole/3Way TruUniversal Dimmer is available with the following:
- Tap dimmer supporting 700 watts; incandescent, halogen, MLV, fluorescent, forward-phase ELV, CFL, and LED bulbs
- Not compatible with 3- and 4-wire commercial ballasts
- Easy 1 for 1 replacement of existing 700W dimmer
- Supports single-pole and three-way operation
- Use only with the adorne collection of wall plates (not included)
- Designed for homes built or remodeled after 1980. Requires Neutral Wire
- For a three-way application please use a SofTap switch or similar on/off (3-way) switch, purchased separately
Finish: Magnesium, White
- Item Height 4.2", Width 1.77", Depth 1.79":
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Lutron Skylark ELV Dimmer - Single Pole is the ideal dimmer for your light fixtures. Features a rocker switch for on/off functions and a slide control for dimming capabilities. Works in low-voltage applications. Wall plate sold separately.
The Skylark Low Voltage Electronic Dimmer, by Lutron, is a designer-style, high quality light dimmer for use with electronic transformers. Preset, or slide to on/off. Uses standard, single-pole wiring (one switch controls one light) for easy installation. Power failure memory. ...
The Lutron Caseta Wireless Dimmer offers extensive control of your wall and ceiling lights through Caseta's state-of-the art wireless system. The dimmer easily replaces a current switch, installing in a junction box that provides standard in-wall wiring, and doesn’t require ...