Norwell Lighting continues to build a superb reputation by combining innovative design and craftsmanship with the finest European castings, exquisite glass, and hand-dipped and plated finishes. Their Architectural Lighting offers a range of contemporary fixtures.
The Soft Square Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Flared Shiny Opal glass shades
- Brass supports
- Square wall plate with gently rounded edges
- Can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- UL Listed
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Chrome
Number of Lights: 2, 3
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 8.5", Width 15.75", Depth 6.38"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 8.5", Width 22.25", Depth 6.38"
- Shade: Height 4.5", Diameter 4.5"
- Plate: Width 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.