Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Sofia Swingarm Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped hardback linen shade
- Adjustable swing arm
- Round metal wall plate
- Hi-lo switch at socket
- Includes pin-up kit with cord cover, or direct wire
- 8' Silver cord
- UL Listed
Finish: Antique Brass with Open Weave White, Deep Patina Bronze with Open Weave Heather
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 14.25"
- Shade: Height 8", Upper Diameter 11", Lower Diameter 11.5"
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 11.5", Adjustable To 20.5"
- Wall Plate: Diameter 5.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.