Designed to mimic the geometric form of reflective crystals, the Artemide Soffione 36-45 Wall/Ceiling Light features an inherent symmetry, guaranteeing the same striking view from every angle. The repeated geometric design of the Soffione's hand-blown glass shade creates a calm yet polished look.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Soffione 36-45 Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- White hand-blown glass shade with polished silk finish
- Concealed mounting plate in White molded thermoplastic
- Mount to standard electrical junction boxes
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Alberto Nason, 2008
- Large Halogen option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Halogen option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type T4 GX24q-3 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 42 Watt 120 Volt Type T4 GX24q-4 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option: Height 8.75", Diameter 14.19"
- Large Option: Height 10.88", Diameter 17.69"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...