Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Soffione 36-45 Pendant is available with the following:
- White handblown glass shade with polished silk finish
- Steel ceiling plate with White molded thermoplastic canopy
- Stainless steel suspension cable
- Mounts to standard electrical junction boxes
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Alberto Nason, 2008
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Halogen, Fluorescent
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 42 Watt 120 Volt Type T4 GX24q-4 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large Halogen option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type T4 GX24q-3 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Halogen option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Option Shade: Height 8.69", Diameter 14.19"
- Large Option Shade: Height 10.81", Diameter 17.69"
- Fixture: Overall Length Adjustable To 78.75"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.19", Diameter 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.