Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Soffione 36-45 Pendant is available with the following:
- White handblown glass shade with polished silk finish
- Steel ceiling plate with White molded thermoplastic canopy
- Stainless steel suspension cable
- Mounts to standard electrical junction boxes
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Alberto Nason, 2008
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Halogen, Fluorescent
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 42 Watt 120 Volt Type T4 GX24q-4 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large Halogen option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type T4 GX24q-3 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Halogen option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Shade: Height 8.69", Diameter 14.19"
- Large Option Shade: Height 10.81", Diameter 17.69"
- Fixture: Overall Length Adjustable To 78.75"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.19", Diameter 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.