FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Socket-To-Me Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Material: Hand-forged recycled steel
- Round ceiling canopy (finish matches that of fixture)
- 120" suspension cable
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made In Philippines
Finish: Black, Radioactive Tangerine
Number of Lights: 6, 8, 12
- 6 Light Option: Six 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 8 Light Option: Eight 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 12 Light Option: Twelve 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 6 Light Option Cable: Length 120"
- 6 Light Option Canopy: Height 0.63", Diameter 5"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Height 15.5", Diameter 18.75"
- 8 Light Option Cable: Length 120"
- 8 Light Option Canopy: Height 0.63", Diameter 5"
- 8 Light Option Fixture: Height 18.5", Diameter 22"
- 12 Light Option Cable: Length 120"
- 12 Light Option Canopy: Height 0.63", Diameter 5"
- 12 Light Option Fixture: Height 24.75", Diameter 26"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
219C06BL, 219C06RT, 219C08BL, 219C08RT, 219C12BL, 219C12RT
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Varaluz Harlowe Linear Suspension unites Streamline Moderne inspiration with seemingly infinite sparkle. This sleek, elongated suspension light is composed of an elegant hand-forged recycled steel framework and ribbed recycled glass with texture pressed into the back. Hand-applied finish. Suspends ...
With its clean lines and elegant proportions, the Varaluz Meridian Chandelier is defined by a handcrafted framework that extends outward and upward at visually appealing angles. Adorned with silvery recycled mercury glass diffusers, it exudes warm ambience at the turn ...
A new twist on elegance: The Varaluz Flow 6-Light Chandelier is a tour de force of fluid form and organic texture. Fashioned from handcrafted recycled steel and adorned with gloss opal glass shades, it creates a memorable focal point. Requires ...