Let it snow. All year long. Designed during an art fellowship in Antartica (of course!), the David Trubridge Design Snowflake Pendant extends an exquisitely detailed filigreed pattern around the perimeter of its natural wood shade. Constructed from sustainable bamboo, the latticed geometric arrangement results in dazzling flurries of crystalline shadowing around the fixture. Each Snowflake is shipped assembled.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time, one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Snowflake Pendant is available with the following:
- Bamboo shade
- Plastic clips
- Round White ceiling canopy
- Black option stained on both sides; all other color options painted interior only
- White 78.74" field-cuttable suspension cord (Black for Black option)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in New Zealand
- Designed by David Trubridge
- Fixture: Height 17.5", Diameter 39.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 137.5"
- Cord: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...