When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The Snow Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Vacuum formed acrylic shade
- Clear finish with White screen-printed snowflakes
- 12' White power cord
- Inline on/off foot switch on cord
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Louise Campbell
- One 40 Watt 120 Volt Type A15 E17 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 60", Width 33"
- Base: Diameter 14"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.