Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Snaik Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Rectangular metal shade
- Metal base
- Rectangular wall plate
- Flexible gooseneck arm
- Switch on base
- Energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Daifuku Designs
Finish: Chrome, Matte Nickel
- One 3 Watt 120 Volt LED lamp (integrated).
- Fixture: Extension Adjustable To 22.4"
- Shade: Height 0.75", Length 6"
- Arm: Length 14.5"
- Plate: Height 2", Width 4", Depth 1.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.