Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Snaik Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Daifuku
- Includes adaptable electrical plate that conceals standard junction box (attaches behind rectangular base)
- Rectangular base houses the LED driver
- Standard junction box required
- Flexible arm for adjustable task lighting
- On/Off Head Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Finish: Chrome, Matte Nickel
- 3 Watt (90 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
- Arm: Length 14.5"
- Base: Width 4", Height 2", Depth 1"
- Fixture: Height 2", Extension Adjustable To 22.4"
- Shade: Height 0.8"
- Wall Plate: Width 5", Height 4.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.