Designer James Dieter started Dform Design in Brooklyn, New York in 2001, specializing in contemporary wood veneer lighting fixtures. From modern pendant lights to flushmounts and floor lamps, Dform has cohesive collections that glow with warmth. Dform lighting is distributed by Illuminating Experiences.
The Small Pucci Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Silver Metallic
- Shade Material: Wood veneer
- One drum-shaped, plywood veneer shade with surface coating
- One Matte White bottom acrylic diffuser
- Steel body
- Silver Metallic powder coat finish
- One ceiling canopy
- One 24 in. stem
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Aspen, Birch
Size: 18 inch, 24 inch
- 18 inch Option: Two 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 VoltE26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 24 inch Option: Three 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 VoltE26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 18 inch Option Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
- 18 inch Option Fixture: Diameter 18", Height 10.5"
- 18 inch Option Stem: Length 24"
- 18 inch Option Suspension: Length 34.5"
- 24 inch Option Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
- 24 inch Option Fixture: Diameter 24", Height 10.5"
- 24 inch Option Stem: Length 24"
- 24 inch Option Suspension: Length 34.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.