FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
House of Troy wants to put your artwork in the best light possible. Based in Hyde Park, Vermont, they specialize in the design and production of high-end picture lights and piano lights. After more than 65 years in business, House of Troy has truly perfected its craft, creating lighting that is lovely and long-lasting, energy efficient and effortless to use.
The Slim-Line Picture Light is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Metal
- Metal shade and body
- Rectangular wall plate
- Rotating head
- Fixed 8" extension
- Tilt sockets for easy bulb replacement
- 96" paintable Ivory power cord
- Inline hi/lo dimmer switch located 36" from plug
- Made in USA
- Title 20 compliant
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Finish: Antique Brass, Black, Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Brass, Satin Brass, Satin Nickel, Weathered Brass, White
Size: 6 in., 11 in., 16 in., 21 in., 30 in., 40 in.
- 6 in. Option: One 15 Watt (90 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- 11 in. Option: Two 15 Watt (90 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- 16 in. Option: Three 15 Watt (90 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- 21 in. Option: Four 15 Watt (90 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- 30 in. Option: Six 15 Watt (90 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- 40 in. Option: Eight 15 Watt (90 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 11 in. Option Head Width 11":
- 16 in. Option Head Width 16":
- 21 in. Option Head Width 21":
- 30 in. Option Head Width 30":
- 40 in. Option Head Width 40":
- 6 in. Option Head Width 6":
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.3 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
SL11-51, SL11-52, SL11-61, SL11-62, SL11-7, SL11-71, SL11-76, SL11-9, SL11-91, SL16-51, SL16-52, SL16-61, SL16-62, SL16-7, SL16-71, SL16-76, SL16-9, SL16-91, SL21-51, SL21-52, SL21-61, SL21-62, SL21-7, SL21-71, SL21-76, SL21-9, SL21-91, SL30-51, SL30-52, SL30-61, SL30-62, SL30-7, SL30-71, SL30-76, SL30-9, SL30-91, SL40-51, SL40-52, SL40-61, SL40-62, SL40-7, SL40-71, SL40-76, SL40-9, SL40-91, SL6-51, SL6-52, SL6-61, SL6-62, SL6-7, SL6-71, SL6-76, SL6-9, SL6-91
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Joshua Picture Light is an elegant, unobtrusive picture light designed to properly illuminate artwork without glare. Mounting bracket is grooved to hold picture hanging wire securely. Maximum weight of picture: 50 lbs. By changing lamps or adding a lens, ...