Things are about to get twisted. The Varaluz Slatisfaction Pendant is a large gourd-shaped piece made up of sweeping curves of hand-forged recycled steel. The curving open slats in-between let the bulbs within peek through and produce a swirling pattern of light. The lines and proportions of Slatisfaction are enhanced by a range of glossy finishes, including an iridescent Statue Garden that, depending on your viewing angle, shifts from gold to bronze to green.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Slatisfaction Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-forged recycled steel shade
- Round ceiling canopy (in same finish as shade)
- 120" suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Philippines
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Three 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included) and one 50 Watt 120 Volt Type R20 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 30.63", Diameter 18"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 150.63"
- Cable: Length 120"
- Canopy: Height 1", Diameter 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...