FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Founded in 1990 by Swedish fashion designer Anki Spets, Area creates fine modern bedding based on the Scandinavian design tradition of "good design for everyday." Based in New York City, Area sets itself apart by designing and producing long-lasting textiles with lovely original patterns, carefully chosen colors and subtle detailing. On top of that, Area sheets, blankets and duvet covers are made using only the finest organic cotton, linen and baby alpaca wool.
The SKYLER Flat Sheet is available with the following:
- Designed by Anki Spets
- Material: 100% yarn-dyed cotton percale
- 200 thread count
- Machine washable
- Made In Portugal
Size: Twin, Full/Queen, King
- Twin Option Item: Length 102", Width 66"
- Full/Queen Option Item: Length 102", Width 90"
- King Option Item: Length 108", Width 102"
- Machine wash bed linens separately in warm or cold water on regular or gentle cycle. Use mild detergent, less than the manufacturer recommends, and add after water fills to avoid discoloration. Use non-chlorine bleach on whites only when necessary and avoid fabric softener, which can coat the fabric surface and weaken it. Tumble dry on low or regular heat, removing when still slightly damp to minimize wrinkling. Iron as needed while still damp.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.