Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Skirt Suspension is available with the following:
- TREVIRA CS fabric shade (100% polyester)
- Fabric inner diffuser
- Metal frame
- White painted finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Fly Design Studio
Shade Color: Green, Light Grey, Orange, White
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Small Incandescent option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included), and one 60 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes four 42 Watt 120 Volt T4 GX24q-4 Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included), and one 75 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes four 42 Watt 120 Volt T4 GX24q-4 Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included), and one 57 Watt 120 Volt T4 GX24q-5 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy - Large Diameter 59":
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy Height 31.5":
- Large Option Fixture Height 31.5", Diameter 59", Length Adjustable To 145.63":
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy Height 2" Diameter 7.88":
- Small Option Fixture Height 26", Diameter 39.38", Length Adjustable To 141.75":
Manufacturer IDs: view
USSKR100E26XXAR, USSKR100E26XXBC, USSKR100E26XXGR, USSKR100E26XXVE, USSKR100FLEXXAR, USSKR100FLEXXBC, USSKR100FLEXXGR, USSKR100FLEXXVE, USSKR150E26XXAR, USSKR150E26XXBC, USSKR150E26XXGR, USSKR150E26XXVE, USSKR150FLEXXAR, USSKR150FLEXXBC, USSKR150FLEXXGR, USSKR150FLEXXVE
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
An abstract homage to the Eiffel Tower, the Troy Lighting Left Bank Pendant draws from the French landmark with delicate metal latticework and a curvy, flared silhouette. Inside the hand-forged iron cage, a Hardback Linen shade diffuses illumination for a ...
Cannes, Saint-Tropez, Monte-Carlo: all names that evoke a sense of glamour and wealth. So too does the Corbett Lighting Riviera Suspension. Numerous strands of multi-colored crystal baguettes and jewelry chains drip down the central column, which is then encircled by ...
The legendary underwater city of Atlantis inspired the altogether fluid design of the Terzani Atlantis 3-Tier Suspension. The shade dramatically replicates the movement and shimmer of ocean waves with numerous delicate hand-crafted chains (several miles worth, in fact) draped by ...