Since 1980, B.Lux, has gathered top lighting designers to join their team in Markina, Spain. Here these innovative men and women follow in the footsteps of esteemed designer Guillermo Capdevila. B.Lux fixtures include pendants, ceiling lights, semi-flushmounts, wall sconces, table lamps and floor lamps in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors. B.Lux fixtures are the perfect way to produce inviting illumination in your home or work space.
The Skin Pendant is available with the following:
- White Polycarbonate body
- Mesh diffuser
- Matching cone-shaped ceiling canopy
- 72 in. adjustable Black cord
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Aluminum, Copper
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 4.75", Diameter 4.75"
- Small Option Cord: Length 72"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 27.5", Diameter 8.75"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 99.5"
- Medium Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 4.75", Diameter 4.75"
- Medium Option Cord: Length 72"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 39.25", Diameter 8.75"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 111.25"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 4.75", Diameter 4.75"
- Large Option Cord: Length 72"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 51", Diameter 8.75"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 123"
- Extra Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 4.75", Diameter 4.75"
- Extra Large Option Cord: Length 72"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 63", Diameter 8.75"
- Extra Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 135"
Manufacturer IDs: view
654310U, 654314U, 654320U, 654324U, 654330U, 654334U, 654340U, 654344U
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Lovely luminescence. Designed by Danish architect Vilhelm Wohlert, the Louis Poulsen Wohlert Pendant features a simple and timeless cylindrical globe design. The open bottom produces direct down light while the opulent White Opal glass presents an aura of diffused warmth. ...
The Troy Lighting Bristol Bay Pendant, named for the eastern-most arm of the Bering Sea, embodies the nautical lifestyle. The wrought iron supports gallantly enclose Light Amber glass for a warm look that instills a feeling of endurance. Height is ...
Taking its name from the Japanese word for sea urchin, the Troy Lighting Uni Pendant impresses with modern oceanic flair. A wild array of hand-worked wrought iron spines creates a dynamic silhouette, obscuring the exposed bulbs for a twinkling effect. ...