Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Skin Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped eco-leather (87% PVC/13% polyester blend) shade
- Ponge fabric bottom diffuser
- Metal frame
- White painted finish
- ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Fly Design
Shade Color: Black with White, Red with White, Brown with White, White with Warm White
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: 2G11, E26
- Small E26 option utilizes three 23 Watt 120 Volt Coil E26 Medium Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small 2G11 option utilizes four 24 Watt 120 Volt T5 2G11 Twin Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Large E26 option utilizes five 23 Watt 120 Volt Coil E26 Medium Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Large 2G11 option utilizes four 55 Watt 120 Volt T5 2G11 Twin Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 12.25", Diameter 63"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 10.25", Diameter 39.38"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.