Vibia, headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, designs and manufactures modern and contemporary lighting and living accessories. The entire Vibia line features works by prominent designers known for superb European lighting.
The Skan Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Alberto Lievore, Jeannette Altherr, Manel Molina
- Material: Acrylic diffuser, matte lacquer finish
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- Fully dimmable with Triac electronic driver
- Round ceiling canopy
- White bottom diffuser tapers inward at the center point to surround the recessed LED to evenly diffuse light
- Custom RAL colors available--call Lumens at 877.445.4486 for details
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Finish: Charcoal Grey, Red, White
- 7.7 Watt (628 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy: Diameter 6.75"
- Fixture: Diameter 11.75", Height 5.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 157"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.