Founded in 1993 by Franco Cassina and Carlo Forcolini in Italy, Nemo was established to recreate the lighting pieces that best represented the "Golden Age" of Italian lighting design of the 1960s and '70s. Nemo acquired ItalianaLuce five years later, offering a line of clean, relaxed modern lighting that provided an informal counterpoint to the vintage mid-century authenticity found in Nemo's modernist line of Franco Albini-designed lighting.
The Sirus Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Chrome
- Shade Material: Blown glass
- Opal White triplex blown glass shade
- Metal accents
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In Italy
- Six 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Height 7.88", Diameter 15"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.