The FontanaArte Single Tier Chandelier provides welcoming, overall illumination in a design that builds on the rich heritage of the medieval chandelier and beautifully simplifies and modernizes it. The Single Tier Chandelier, a 2004 design by David Chipperfield, is suitable for both residential and commercial applications.
Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The Single Tier Chandelier is available with the following:
- Borosilicate Glass diffusers.
- Metal body.
- Ceiling canopy.
- Stainless Steel suspension cable.
- UL Listed.
Black Plated Brass,
- Large utilizes nineteen 40 Watt 120 Volt T4 E11 Minican Halogen lamps (not included). Small utilizes fourteen 40 Watt 120 Volt T4 E11 Minican Halogen lamps (not included).
- Small: Diameter 35.4", Length Adjustable To 47.2"
- Large: Diameter 59.1", Length Adjustable To 59.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...