Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Simple Adjustable Pendant with Double Glass is available with the following:
- Hand-blown outer glass shade
- Hand-blown inner glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- Double downrod stem
- Slope ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Shade Color: Clear with Opal, Clear with Stone
Finish: Black, Dark Smoke, Bronze, Mahogany, Burnished Steel, Natural Iron
Option: Short, Standard, Long
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Short Option: Length Adjustable From 36.1", Adjustable To 44.6"
- Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 50.1", Adjustable To 58.6"
- Long Option: Length Adjustable From 29.1", Adjustable To 37.6"
- Inner Shade: Height 5.13", Diameter 3.5"
- Outer Shade: Height 5.25", Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.