The clean design of the Silver Laser Pendant by Forecast Lighting offers a modern flair. Dressed in a Silver fabric shade with a glass bottom diffuser, this pendant lives up to its name appearing with a bold laser cut pattern. Customize this stylish look with two lamp and size options to choose from.
Dedicated to seeking customer feedback, Forecast Lighting has generated distinctive lighting designs that clearly stand out in a crowded marketplace. Founded in Southern California in the early 1970s as Forecast Lightolier, this unique lighting company has an in-house design team that travels the world to identify materials and trends that will ultimately result in extraordinary lighting for the home and office.
The Silver Laser Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Silver fabric shade with laser cut pattern
- Frosted glass bottom diffuser
- Satin Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 4", 8", 12", and 24" stems
- Field cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt 4-Pin G24Q-2 Quad Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt 4-Pin G24Q-3 Quad Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option: Height 12", Width 5"
- Small Suspension: Length Adjustable To 58"
- Large Option: Height 20", Width 10"
- Large Suspension: Length Adjustable To 68"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...