The Bruck Lighting Sierra 120 Pendant creates a smooth, calming glow in a design that features a funky, urband trend detail in wire mesh. The Bruck Sierra 120 is offered with line-voltage lamping options: energy-efficient compact fluorescent or incandescent.
Bruck Lighting Systems, founded in Germany in 1968, combines technologically-advanced lighting designs with innovative energy efficient light sources. The expansive lighting collection from Bruck ranges from flexible LED track lighting to hand-blown glass pendants to sleek display lighting.
The Sierra 120 Pendant is available with the following:
- Amber Glass diffuser.
- Wire mesh detail.
- 4 in. Kiss ceiling canopy.
- 60 in. field-cuttable suspension cable.
- Energy efficient with compact fluorescent lamp.
- Ballast (compact fluorescent option, only).
- UL Listed
- Compact Fluorescent: One 18 Watt 120 Volt G24Q-2 Base lamp (not included).
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base lamp (not included)
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 64.5"
- Shade: Height 9.5", Diameter 5"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...