FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Shoji Pendant is available with the following:
- Textured Pearl glass shade
- Hand-crafted iron construction with handmade Japanese paper
- Bonsai Bronze finish
- Square ceiling canopy
- One 6", 18" and two 12" stems
- UL Listed
Shade Color: Textured Pearl
Finish: Bonsai Bronze
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type A15 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 19", Width 10"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 25", Adjustable To 67"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 25", Width 14"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 31", Adjustable To 73"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 34", Width 18"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 40", Adjustable To 82"
Manufacturer IDs: view
105-42, 105-72, 105-74
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Demonstrate a mastery of arts and letters with the alpha-chic Corbett Lighting Media Pendant. Uniting a range of contemporary typefaces and contrasting finishes, this handcrafted metal suspension light adds a defining touch to modern spaces such as entryways, dining rooms ...
The Corbett Lighting Graffiti Pendant makes an artistic statement with an edge. Inspired by the fearless spontaneity of street illustration, this suspension light fuses shimmering ribbons of handcrafted Iron into a sculptural centerpiece. The Smoke Crystal diffuser creates an alluring ...
An escape from ordinary design. The Corbett Lighting Houdini Double Pendant displays two contrasting crystal chandeliers within Silver and Gold leaf frames. Each discrete element is secured at an offset angle, creating the illusion of tumbling motion. The four-light chandeliers ...