The Corbett Lighting Shoji Pendant offers a stunning interplay of light, shadow and form. It features a framework of hand-forged iron with handmade Japanese paper and an inner shade of textured pearl glass. With its artful, effortless layering and subtle glow, the Shoji Pendant is an exquisite addition to casual and formal spaces.
Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Shoji Pendant is available with the following:
- Textured Pearl glass shade
- Hand-crafted iron construction with handmade Japanese paper
- Bonsai Bronze finish
- Square ceiling canopy
- One 6", 18" and two 12" stems
- UL Listed
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type A15 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 19", Width 10", Overall Length Adjustable From 25", Adjustable To 67"
- Medium Fixture: Height 25", Width 14", Overall Length Adjustable From 31", Adjustable To 73"
- Large Fixture: Height 34", Width 18", Overall Length Adjustable From 40", Adjustable To 82"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Shoji by Corbett Lighting