Both subtle and stunning, with an artful form and warm glow. The Corbett Lighting Shoji Linear Suspension features an intricate framework of hand-forged iron and draped, layered handmade Japanese paper, while the inner shade is textured pearl glass. The result is an exquisite and intricately layered light.
Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Shoji Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Textured Pearl glass shade
- Hand-crafted iron construction with handmade Japanese paper
- Bonsai Bronze finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Two 6", Four 12" and two 18" stems
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 13", Width 38", Depth 12"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 19", Adjustable To 61"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Shoji by Corbett Lighting