Inspired by the French country, the Quoizel Shelby Chandelier exudes elegance and provincial charm. A signature element of French country style is having high-contrast finishes. As such, Shelby has an Earth Black finish on the steel wire frame complemented by accents in a rustic Sand Bisque. Available with five or eight lights.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Shelby Chandelier is available with the following:
- Steel frame
- Sand Bisque and Earth Black Combination finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 96" suspension chain
- 144" lead wire
- ETL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5-Light Option: Height 33", Diameter 26", Length Adjustable To 129"
- 8-Light Option: Height 40", Diameter 35", Length Adjustable To 136"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Chain: Length 96"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...