Lithonia Lighting, headquartered in Conyers, Georgia, specializes in designing and manufacturing superior quality, energy-efficient lighting for indoor and outdoor uses.
The Sheffield Pendant is available with the following:
- Satin-Etched, Swirled, White Glass
- Black Bronze finish
- Ceiling canopy, support rods, and suspension chain
- Mounting hardware
- 2 year guarantee against mechanical defects in manufacture
- Energy Star qualified
- C-UL Listed for damp locations
- Three 18 Watt 120 Volt Triple Tube Compact Fluorescent lamps with Integral Electronic Ballasts (included). It features 10,000 hours average life of each lamp, total light output equal to (3) 75 Watt Incandescent lamps, and annual energy/bulb replacem
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture: Height 21.38", Diameter 22.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.