Founded in 2008 by Zoe Miller and David Goodman, Miller Goodman started off by producing a successful series of children's books for London's Tate Gallery. From there, they moved on to making children's toys. With the various Miller Goodman wood block sets, art and toys intersect. Beautiful and durable, these sets inspire creativity and thoughtfulness as well as fun and play. Miller Goodman toys are distributed in the U.S. by Neo-Utility.
The ShapeMaker Wood Blocks is available with the following:
- 25-1.5" sustainable rubberwood blocks
- Hand-printed geometric designs on all 6 sides
- Includes design suggestion templates
- For children 3 years and up
- Designed by Zoe Miller and David Goodman
- Item: Height 1.5", Width 7.5", Depth 7.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.