Kundalini, located in Milan, Italy, has been classified by the international contemporary design community as a pioneering company. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Shakti Sky Suspension is available with the following:
- White laser cut plexi glass shade
- Steel body
- Polished Steel finish
- Ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- Designed by Marzio Rusconi Clerici
Finish: Polished Steel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Medium option utilizes two 23 Watt 120 Volt PAR38 Type E26 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes two 20 Watt 120 Volt PAR38 Type E26 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Large option utilizes two 23 Watt 120 Volt PAR38 Type E26 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 5.51", Length 76.77"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 6.3", Length 98.43"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 7.87", Length 125.98"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.98", Width 3.54", Length 5.91"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.