This Schonbek Lighting Shadow Dance 05 Wall Sconce evokes the style and glamour of the 1960s, with light and shadow intertwining in a hypnotic dance of shape and color. The Shadow Dance wall light is an elegant update to a vintage Schonbek design. Available in nine patterns, six finishes and 12 crystal styles. Pairs with the Shadow Dance family of pendants.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Shadow Dance 05 Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Curved laser-cut metal shade
- Inner strands of Swarovski crystals
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension includes one 6" metal pipe, one 12" metal pipe, one 24" metal pipe, 2 round connectors and one ball connector
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 7.5", Width 7.5", Depth 4"
- Swarovski Crystal Details: Swarovski Crystal, founded in Wattens, Austria in 1895, is the world leader in precision cut crystal. This dazzling crystal accounts for the stunning radiance of the Schonbek Geometrix collection and other Schonbek designs. Swarovski ELEMENTS: Considered the finest crystal in the world, Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal is available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes and sizes. With lead content in excess of 30 percent, ELEMENTS crystal is machine cut and polished to achieve perfect optical clarity, razor-sharp faceting and unique spectral brilliance, with an invisible coating making it easier to clean. The Swarovski logo is engraved into each ELEMENTS crystal to deter imitators. Swarovski SPECTRA: Swarovski SPECTRA is a line of precisely machine-cut and polished clear crystal. It offers the high quality of Swarovski at a price that reflects excellent value.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...