Currey & Company creates history by acknowledging traditions from the past and by producing rare and enduring innovative products.
The Sethos Chandelier is available with the following:
- Finish: Old Iron
- Material: Wrought Iron, Glass
- Wrought iron frame with recycled glass discs
- Old Iron finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Two 36" suspension chains (link together for up to 72" total length)
- 156" Brown lead wire
- Made in The Philippines
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Philippines
Number of Lights: 9, 12
- 9 Light Option: Nine 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 12 Light Option: Twelve 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 9 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5.75"
- 9 Light Option Chain: Length 72"
- 9 Light Option Fixture: Diameter 28", Height 40"
- 12 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5.75"
- 12 Light Option Chain: Length 72"
- 12 Light Option Fixture: Diameter 28", Height 67"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.