Sustainability has never been so alluring. The Currey and Company Sethos Chandelier features wrought iron spindles jutting outwards in all directions from the central column. Most of these hold a single exposed light; all are adorned with dangling discs of recycled glass. The sheen of the Clear glass beautifully offsets the deep Old Iron finish.
Currey & Company creates history by acknowledging traditions from the past and by producing rare and enduring innovative products.
The Sethos Chandelier is available with the following:
- Wrought iron frame with recycled glass discs
- Old Iron finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Two 36" suspension chains (link together for up to 72" total length)
- 156" Brown lead wire
- UL Listed
- Made in The Philippines
Number of Lights:
- 9 Lights option utilizes nine 60 Watt 120 Volt CA10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included)
- 12 Lights option utilizes twelve 60 Watt 120 Volt CA10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 12-Light Option: Height 67", Diameter 28"
- 9-Light Option: Height 40", Diameter 28"
- Canopy: Height 1, Diameter 5.75"
- Chain: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Sethos by Currey and Company