Classic style for the modern office. The Fritz Hansen Series 7 Swivel Chair - Lacquered features a steel base with five castors, as well as swiveling and height adjustment capabilities. The distinctive Series 7 seat is made of an ash veneer, available in a variety of opaque lacquers. Designed by Arne Jacobsen.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Swivel Chair - Lacquered is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and lacquered ash outer veneer
- Lacquered finish is uniform, with no wood grain visible
- Base made of chromed steel
- Swivel base
- Adjustable height
- 5 hard wheel castors with aluminum caps
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
- Item: Height Adjustable From 30.3", Adjustable To 33.8", Width Adjustable From 19.7", Depth Adjustable From 20.5"
- Seat: Height Adjustable From 16.5", Adjustable To 21.6"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...