FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Swivel Chair - Lacquered is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and lacquered ash outer veneer
- Lacquered finish is uniform, with no wood grain visible
- Base made of chromed steel
- Swivel base
- Adjustable height
- 5 hard wheel castors with aluminum caps
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
Color: Black, White
- Item Height Adjustable From 30.3", Adjustable To 33.8", Width Adjustable From 19.7", Depth Adjustable From 20.5":
- Seat Height Adjustable From 16.5", Adjustable To 21.6":
Manufacturer IDs: view
3117 Lacquered 100 White, 3117 Lacquered 120 Light Grey, 3117 Lacquered 160 Dark Grey, 3117 Lacquered 190 Black, 3117 Lacquered 420 Yellow, 3117 Lacquered 540 Orange, 3117 Lacquered 655 Red, 3117 Lacquered 760 Petrol Blue, 3117 Lacquered 935 Sage Green
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Blu Dot Buttercup Swivel Chair pairs mid-century modern influences with a comfortable form to create a must-have for contemporary interiors. Plywood is bent for both comfort and a pleasantly curved aesthetic. All available seat colors are complemented by the ...
In 1955, Arne Jacobsen adapted his armless Series 7 Chair to meet the growing demand for a modern armchair. The Fritz Hansen Series 7 Armchair - Lacquered features four chromed steel legs and arms supporting the distinctively curved wood veneer ...