Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Swivel Chair - Lacquered is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and lacquered ash outer veneer
- Lacquered finish is uniform, with no wood grain visible
- Base made of chromed steel
- Swivel base
- Adjustable height
- 5 hard wheel castors with aluminum caps
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
Color: Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Orange, Petrol Blue, Red, Sage Green, White, Yellow
- Item: Height Adjustable From 30.3", Adjustable To 33.8", Width Adjustable From 19.7", Depth Adjustable From 20.5"
- Seat: Height Adjustable From 16.5", Adjustable To 21.6"
Manufacturer IDs: view
3117 Lacquered 100 White, 3117 Lacquered 120 Light Grey, 3117 Lacquered 160 Dark Grey, 3117 Lacquered 190 Black, 3117 Lacquered 420 Yellow, 3117 Lacquered 540 Orange, 3117 Lacquered 655 Red, 3117 Lacquered 760 Petrol Blue, 3117 Lacquered 935 Sage Green
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The design of the Fritz Hansen RIN Swivel Chair with Castors was inspired by the beauty and practicality of a bird's nest. It features a rounded, organic-looking plastic seat on top a star-shaped base and height adjustable pedestal. Five castors ...
The Kartell Maui Swivel Chair Height-Adjustable designed by Vico Magistretti has elegant lines and sober colors which makes it an extremely practical and versatile chair. Available with or without a gas lift pump, Maui on wheels is the ideal solution ...
Originally known as the Series 8 Chair, the Fritz Hansen Lily Swivel Armchair was modeled on its predecessor: the famous Series 7 Chair. Here, designer Arne Jacobsen narrowed the waist, made the curve deeper on top and added the distinctive ...