Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Swivel Armchair - Natural Veneer is available with the following:
- Back, seat and armrests made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and outer veneer as selected
- Outer veneer wood grain is visible
- Arms and base made of chromed steel
- Swivel base
- Adjustable height
- Five hard wheel castors with aluminum caps
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
Color: Ash, Beech, Cherry, Dark Stained Oak, Elm, Maple, Oak, Oregon Pine, Walnut
- Item: Width 19.7", Depth 20.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
3217 Natural Veneer 10 Maple, 3217 Natural Veneer 20 Beech, 3217 Natural Veneer 30 Ash, 3217 Natural Veneer 40 Cherry, 3217 Natural Veneer 50 Oregon Pine, 3217 Natural Veneer 60 Elm, 3217 Natural Veneer 70 Oak, 3217 Natural Veneer 80 Walnut, 3217 Natural Veneer 90 Dark Stained Oak
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.