FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Swivel Armchair - Lacquered is available with the following:
- Back, seat and armrests made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and lacquered ash outer veneer
- Lacquered finish is uniform, with no wood grain visible
- Arms and base made of chromed steel
- Swivel base
- Adjustable height
- 5 hard wheel castors with aluminum caps
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
Color: Black, White
- Item Width 19.7", Depth 20.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
3217 Lacquered 100 White, 3217 Lacquered 120 Light Grey, 3217 Lacquered 160 Dark Grey, 3217 Lacquered 190 Black, 3217 Lacquered 420 Yellow, 3217 Lacquered 545 Orange, 3217 Lacquered 655 Red, 3217 Lacquered 760 Petrol Blue, 3217 Lacquered 935 Sage Green
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
While it has a shorter profile than its Highback cousin, the Vitra Skape Lowback Executive Chair still conveys plenty of authority...and superior comfort. Designed by Antonio Citerrio, the chair has an elegant profile, with a curved back and wings upholstered ...