Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Counter Stool - Natural Veneer is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and outer veneer as selected
- Outer veneer wood grain is visible
- Legs made of chromed steel tubes with Black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
Color: Ash, Beech, Cherry, Dark Stained Oak, Elm, Maple, Oak, Oregon Pine, Walnut
- Item: Height 38.6", Width 20.5", Depth 21.3"
- Seat: Height 25.2"
Manufacturer IDs: view
3187 Natural Veneer 10 Maple, 3187 Natural Veneer 20 Beech, 3187 Natural Veneer 30 Ash, 3187 Natural Veneer 40 Cherry, 3187 Natural Veneer 50 Oregon Pine, 3187 Natural Veneer 60 Elm, 3187 Natural Veneer 70 Oak, 3187 Natural Veneer 80 Walnut, 3187 Natural Veneer 90 Dark Stained Oak
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.