Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Counter Stool - Lacquered is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and lacquered ash outer veneer
- Lacquered finish is uniform, with no wood grain visible
- Legs made of chromed steel tubes with Black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
Color: Black, White
- Item Height 38.6", Width 20.5", Depth 21.3":
- Seat Height 25.2":
Manufacturer IDs: view
3187 Lacquered 100 White, 3187 Lacquered 120 Light Grey, 3187 Lacquered 160 Dark Grey, 3187 Lacquered 190 Black, 3187 Lacquered 420 Yellow, 3187 Lacquered 545 Orange, 3187 Lacquered 655 Red, 3187 Lacquered 760 Petrol Blue, 3187 Lacquered 935 Sage Green
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.