FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Chair - Lacquered is available with the following:
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1955
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Laminated, pressure molded veneer (layers of birch on the interior with a colored ash exterior)
- Frame Material: Tubular steel (with black synthetic feet)
- Lacquered finish is uniform, with no wood grain visible
- Warranty: 5 year
- Made In Denmark
Color: Ai Blue, Altstadt Rose, Black, Chevalier Orange, Chocolate Milk Brown, Egyptian Yellow, Evren Purple, Huzun Green, Nine Grey, Opium Red, Trieste Blue, White
- Item Width 20", Height 31.7", Depth 20.5":
- Seat Height 18.3":
- For Fritz Hansen, color is not just a color, but a complex and ever-changing entity. In that spirit, Fritz Hansen commissioned world-famous Danish painter Tal Rosenzweig, or Tal R, to come up with a line of new colors for the Series 7, Ant and Grand Prix chairs. With his extensive knowledge of color, Tal R was able to devise a palette that is vibrant, varied and full of meaning and emotion.
Manufacturer IDs: view
3107 Lacquered 100 White, 3107 Lacquered 120 Light Grey, 3107 Lacquered 160 Dark Grey, 3107 Lacquered 190 Black, 3107 Lacquered 420 Yellow, 3107 Lacquered 545 Orange, 3107 Lacquered 655 Red, 3107 Lacquered 760 Petrol Blue, 3107 Lacquered 935 Sage Green
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Bring balance, tranquility and comfort to the dining room with the Copeland Furniture Kyoto Chair. The clean angles of the frame reveal inspiration from both traditional Japanese and Western Modernism design aesthetics. It is made out of solid American black ...
The sharp, eye-catching shape of the Tom Dixon Y Chair - Swivel Base is injection-molded in glass-reinforced nylon. This expressive seat is perched atop a sandblasted aluminum swivel base. The convenient rotating base and flexible, ergonomic form make the Y ...
Nothing encourages lingering at the dinner table like a softly upholstered chair. The IonDesign Hearst Dining Chair improves on the comfort of its upholstery with shallow wings, which offer a sitter the feeling of being cradled. The unique shape and ...