The most sold chair in Fritz Hansen history. Designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1955, the Series 7 Chair builds on the original narrow-waisted form of the Ant. The Fritz Hansen Series 7 Chair - Colored Ash features glossy chromed steel legs topped by a laminated ash wood veneer seat, its delicate grain visible through a variety of translucent colors. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Chair - Colored Ash (Petrol Blue) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and colored ash outer veneer
- Wood grain clearly visible through the color
- Legs made of chromed steel tubes with black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
- Item: Height 31.7", Width 20", Depth 20.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...