Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Bar Stool - Natural Veneer is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and outer veneer as selected
- Outer veneer wood grain is visible
- Legs made of chromed steel tubes with Black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
Color: Ash, Beech, Cherry, Dark Stained Oak, Elm, Maple, Oak, Oregon Pine, Walnut
- Item: Height 43.3", Width 20.9", Depth 23.2"
- Seat: Height 29.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.