Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Bar Stool - Lacquered is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and lacquered ash outer veneer
- Lacquered finish is uniform, with no wood grain visible
- Legs made of chromed steel tubes with Black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
Color: Black, White
- Item Height 43.3", Width 20.9", Depth 23.2":
- Seat Height 29.9":
Manufacturer IDs: view
3197 Lacquered 100 White, 3197 Lacquered 120 Light Grey, 3197 Lacquered 160 Dark Grey, 3197 Lacquered 190 Black, 3197 Lacquered 420 Yellow, 3197 Lacquered 545 Orange, 3197 Lacquered 655 Red, 3197 Lacquered 760 Petrol Blue, 3197 Lacquered 935 Sage Green
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Most precious-looking perches for your bar area. The Vondom Vases Barstool Set of 2 features curved and faceted seats made out of matte white fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene. They sit on stainless steel bases that are powder coated in a matching white ...