Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Armchair - Natural Veneer is available with the following:
- Back, seat and armrests made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and outer veneer as selected
- Outer veneer wood grain is visible
- Legs and arms made of chromed steel tubes with black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
Color: Ash, Beech, Cherry, Dark Stained Oak, Elm, Maple, Oak, Oregon Pine, Walnut
- Arm: Height 27.4"
- Item: Height 30.9", Width 24", Depth 20.5"
- Seat: Height 18.3"
Manufacturer IDs: view
3207 Natural Veneer 10 Maple, 3207 Natural Veneer 20 Beech, 3207 Natural Veneer 30 Ash, 3207 Natural Veneer 40 Cherry, 3207 Natural Veneer 50 Oregon Pine, 3207 Natural Veneer 60 Elm, 3207 Natural Veneer 70 Oak, 3207 Natural Veneer 80 Walnut, 3207 Natural Veneer 90 Dark Stained Oak
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.