Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Armchair - Colored Ash is available with the following:
- Back, seat and armrests made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and colored ash outer veneer
- Wood grain clearly visible through the color
- Legs and arms made of chromed steel tubes with black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
Color: Black, White
- Arm Height 27.4":
- Item Height 30.9", Width 24", Depth 20.5":
- Seat Height 18.3":
Manufacturer IDs: view
3207 Colored Ash 105 White, 3207 Colored Ash 125 Light Grey, 3207 Colored Ash 165 Dark Grey, 3207 Colored Ash 195 Black, 3207 Colored Ash 425 Yellow, 3207 Colored Ash 545 Orange, 3207 Colored Ash 655 Red, 3207 Colored Ash 765 Petrol Blue, 3207 Colored Ash 935 Sage Green
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
As a modernized take on Shaker design, the Copeland Furniture Sarah Armchair displays great poise and balance. The frame is made entirely out of solid cherry hardwood, in a variety of finishes to coordinate with the chosen leather or microsuede ...