Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 3300 2-Seat Leather Sofa is available with the following:
- Fully upholstered in leather
- Cold-cured polyurethane foam cushions mounted on wood
- Chromed steel tube legs
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1956
Color: Black Basic Leather, Black Brown Classic Leather, Black Classic Leather, Black Elegance Leather, Bright Red Classic Leather, Cognac Classic Leather, Indian Red Elegance Leather, Natural Leather, Optical White Leather, Walnut Classic Leather, Walnut Elegance Leather, White Leather
- Arm: Height 19.3"
- Item: Height 28.35", Width 49.61", Depth 31.1"
- Seat: Height 14.17"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.